Savavet STAPHBAN (MUPIROCIN 2% OINTMENT) 15gm
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of ₹1.00.₹210.00 -5%
For burns, wound's & lesion
Application:Twice a day
- Convenient, easy to apply.
- less adverse effects when compared to oral and systemic therapy.
- Has better compliance when compared to oral cephalexin.
- Antimicrobial effect as early as 48 hrs after initiation of treatment.
- No cross-resistance unlike Clindamycin, Erythromycin, Lincomycin.
- Effective against MRS( Methicillin Resistant Staph Sp) where other antibiotics show resistance zoonotic infections are prevented.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- The affected area should be cleaned before the treatment.
- Apply the ointment twice/day in the affected area.
- Cover the affected area completely, after applying the sufficient amount of ointment.
- The treatment should not exceed more than 30days.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS: not for ophthalmic use.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION: Safety of use in pregnant or breeding animals which is not determined.
ADVERSE DRUG REACTIONS:
There are no adverse reactions haven't been reported with the product.
If skin irritation occurs, treatment is to stopped & proper therapy instituted.
OVERDOSAGE: Overdosage is unlikely to occur. If overdose is suspected, seek for the emergency veterinary medical treatment.
STORAGE: cool and dry place.
Do not freeze.
Keep out of reach of children.