Royal Canin Fit 32, 0.4Kg (pack of 5)
By buying this product you can collect up to 13 points. Your cart will total 13 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹13.00.₹1,500.00 -10%
Life Stage: Adult cats over 1+ year.
Suitable for all cats.
Complete and balanced nutrition with the optimal calorie count for adult cats.
Supporting for the health of your cat to provide with accurate nutrition based on true understanding of his needs. To meet all your requirements of adulthood, cats need nutrition of a high quality.
- To meet the optimal nutrient profile of all requirements in adulthood, which need nutrition of a high quality.
- It's a complete & balanced nutrition which contains the right level of beneficial nutrients for maintaining adult cats in good health.
- The accurate calorie content of the formula helps for the maintaining of the ideal weight of adult cats requiring the higher energy requirements.
- Helps & support the cellular health with a complex of antioxidants.
- Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Ingredients: Chicken meal & fat, corn & corn gluten meal, biotin, riboflavin supplement, salt, monosodium phosphate, marigold & rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric aci, brown rice, grain distillers,calcium sulfate, sodium pyrophosphate, psyllium seed husk, sodium bisulfate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, hydrolyzed yeast, vegetable oil, wheat gluten, source of vitamin E, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin - B1, B6, vitamin A acetate, dried yeast, dried plain beet pulp, , fish oil, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, DL-methionine, taurine, trace minerals, wheat, pea fiber, natural flavors.
Crude Protein (min): 32.0%
Crude Fat (min): 13.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 5.8%
Calorie Content: As calculated on the feed analysis, the diet contains 3666 kilocalories of metabolizable energy(ME)/kilogram or 334 kilocalories ME/cup.
Feeding Guide: This is only a guide. Optimal feeding amount may vary according to your cat's temperament, level of activity, & environment.